[Biopython-dev] SeqIO circular

Matthias Bernt MatatTHC at gmx.de
Sun Jul 15 13:56:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

just wanted to ask if there is any new ideas wrt. this bug. I just
wanted to get the
residue type from a genbank file and realised that this is also not
parsed. This
reminded me of this bug.

While searching the web I found that the problem also affects others.

http://biopython.org/pipermail/biopython-dev/2011-July/009055.html

I would really like to see some progress here. And of course I would
like to help.
But I do not know how. I tried to dig in the bioperl sources - but the
problem is
that I don't speak perl.

Matthias