[Biopython-dev] [Biopython - Bug #3327] (New) HMMparse.py has some difficulty in loading hmmsearch result file

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Thu Feb 16 10:11:55 UTC 2012

Issue #3327 has been reported by ruan zheng.

Bug #3327: HMMparse.py has some difficulty in loading hmmsearch result file
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/3327

Author: ruan zheng

Hi,

I just download the HMMparse.py file in want of dealing with my hmmsearch result. But I found a problem about using it to load my data. When I import HMMparse in python environment and type HMMparse.HMMparser('hmmsearch_result'), it reports a problem of "invalid literal for int() with base 10:". I try to locate the error. And I found in line 60 and 61 of HMMparse.py file, it missed a possible value of '[]'. By adding s != '[]' in the argument list, it works fine to me.

I attached my sample file.

Ruan Zheng

You have received this notification because this email was added to the New Issue Alert plugin

To change your notification preferences, please click here and login: http://redmine.open-bio.org