[Biopython-dev] [Biopython - Bug #3395] Biopython trie implementation can't load large data sets

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Tue Dec 11 09:15:22 UTC 2012

Issue #3395 has been updated by Michał Nowotka.

Hello,
As I said, this is minimal test case. That means there is no single key that causes a problem. If you remove any of the items from the list it will work. You can try to run this examble from django shell (python manage.py shell). It there will be any further problems with running it I can provide model classes as well.
Bug #3395: Biopython trie implementation can't load large data sets
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/3395