[Biopython-dev] [GSoC] GSoC Project Update -- 10

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 22 08:42:03 UTC 2012

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 5:09 PM, Wibowo Arindrarto
<w.arindrarto at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've just posted my last entry for my Google Summer of Code project
> this year: http://bow.web.id/blog/2012/08/summers-over/
>
> I want to say thank you to the Biopython community, especially Peter
> for mentoring me this summer :), to OBF for accepting my proposal, and
> to anyone who has helped and given me valuable inputs for me
> throughout the project :).
>
> It's been a priceless learning experience, and I only hope that my
> code will be useful in return.
>
> There are still some things to do before the code is merge-ready and
> even more when the code is included in an official release, so I'll
> still be around.
>
> cheers,
> Bow

Thank you Bow,

It has been a pleasure to mentor you, and I'm excited about
getting this (and Lenna's and other branches) into Biopython.

Now, back to the module naming discussion... ;)
http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/biopython-dev/2012-August/009868.html
http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/biopython-dev/2012-August/009888.html