[Biopython-dev] Genome Diagram Default Behavior

Zachary Charlop-Powers zcharlop at mail.rockefeller.edu
Wed Aug 1 22:10:55 UTC 2012

Peter wrote:
It would be great if you (Zachary) could give this a test, both to look
for regressions (anything that broke) and try the new sigil out. Are
you familiar with git, and installing Biopython from source?

Just reran my previous image-generation scripts with your BioPython. I used sigil="BIGARROW" instead of "ARROW" and it worked like a charm.  Awesome.

Would you want to add the "BIGARROW" option to the tutorial?

best,
zach cp