[Biopython-dev] 5/23 biopython Questions - BioStar

Feed My Inbox updates at feedmyinbox.com
Mon May 23 08:28:23 UTC 2011

// Fragile-X BioInformatics Project
// May 23, 2011 at 1:52 AM

http://biostar.stackexchange.com/questions/8495/fragile-x-bioinformatics-project
Hey guys,

I'm looking for some advice. I have a project due in a couple weeks that needs to utilize python(and biopython) to create some sort of computational biology tool that will be used to analyze either GEO samples, DNA sequences, etc.

I plan on creating a program that will analyze GEO samples of Fragile-X patients, but don't really know what else I can do.

Any suggestions? I don't work in a lab and therefore don't have much experience with this. ANY suggestions would help

Please and thanks!

--
Website: http://biostar.stackexchange.com/questions/tagged/biopython

Account Login:
https://www.feedmyinbox.com/members/login/?utm_source=fmi&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=feed-email

This email was carefully delivered by FeedMyInbox.com.
PO Box 682532 Franklin, TN 37068