[Biopython-dev] [Biopython - Bug #3232] need to update info on Python version support

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Wed May 18 19:54:21 UTC 2011

Issue #3232 has been updated by Peter Cock.

Online docs updated too, thanks for reporting this!

http://biopython.org/DIST/docs/install/Installation.html
http://biopython.org/DIST/docs/install/Installation.pdf
Bug #3232: need to update info on Python version support
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/3232