[Biopython-dev] [Biopython - Bug #3227] deprecated genbank localstion parser doesn't indicate what replaces it

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Sun May 8 22:59:01 UTC 2011

Issue #3227 has been updated by Mark Diekhans.

hanks Peter! I am more than happy to change code to use the new
parser. My bug report is that the module deception just says
"(DEPRECATED)" and doesn't give one a clue as to how to get the
same functionality.  This is a request for better documentation,
not continued support of this code.

Mark

Bug #3227: deprecated  genbank localstion parser doesn't indicate what replaces it
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/3227