[Biopython-dev] 1.57 release plans

Brad Chapman chapmanb at 50mail.com
Tue Mar 29 12:05:32 UTC 2011

Peter;

> > What is our timeline for 1.57?

> I was hoping for some more comments on the tutorial, and ideally fix
> http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/biopython/2011-March/007130.html
> but other than that we're good to go. Do you want to do the honours?

For your fastq file examples, we could use the EBI short read
archive, which is staying around for a while longer:

ftp://ftp.sra.ebi.ac.uk/vol1/fastq/ERR000/ERR000001/

I can do on the release, but probably later this week or over the
weekend. How do you normally get together the list of contributors?
That, and the list of new features, are the major two things I'm not
on top off.

Thanks,
Brad