[Biopython-dev] 6/22 newest questions tagged biopython - Stack Overflow

Feed My Inbox updates at feedmyinbox.com
Wed Jun 22 11:28:56 UTC 2011

// How can I run clustalw using Biopython
// June 22, 2011 at 5:30 AM

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6437754/how-can-i-run-clustalw-using-biopython
I am doing research in Bioinformatics. I don't know, How to run clustalw using Biopython. please help me

// How to get distance between two atoms using for loop?
// June 22, 2011 at 5:01 AM

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6437391/how-to-get-distance-between-two-atoms-using-for-loop
I have one PDB  structure. This structure has 13 residues. I have to find the distance between two atoms(only C,O,N,S) using for loop. First I have to find the distance between first and second residue. after that first and third residue.up to first and 13 th residue and so on. How can I write the python script using for loop?

--
Website: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/?tagnames=biopython&sort=newest

Account Login:
https://www.feedmyinbox.com/members/login/?utm_source=fmi&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=feed-email

This email was carefully delivered by FeedMyInbox.com.
PO Box 682532 Franklin, TN 37068