[Biopython-dev] Windows buildslave back online

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 22 17:50:33 UTC 2011

Hi all,

After a period where my Windows machine was being borrowed,
it should now be back online as a buildslave again. Most of the
Windows specific unit test failures that have developed during
that last few weeks have now been fixed, except this one:

https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/3268

Peter

P.S. If anyone has some suitable networked machines that could
be left on as buildslaves, we'd like more - especially a 64 bit
Windows box (which will be an interesting challenge to get Python,
NumPy and Biopython compiling and running nicely in the first place).
See also http://www.biopython.org/wiki/Continuous_integration