[Biopython-dev] pypaml

Brandon Invergo b.invergo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 16:28:09 UTC 2011

Hi Eric,

I lied. I took a moment to at least implement the kwargs change:
https://github.com/brandoninvergo/biopython/commit/533b06476899b631ec28a6e4cc97a2e669a45ea0

It seems to work swimmingly but I haven't tested it extensively yet.
There was already exception-handling in place.

Ok, *now* I'm off for the weekend!
Cheers,
Brandon