[Biopython-dev] 8/26 newest questions tagged biopython - Stack Overflow

Feed My Inbox updates at feedmyinbox.com
Fri Aug 26 08:05:18 UTC 2011

// How do I set the PYTHONPATH on Cygwin?
// August 25, 2011 at 9:16 PM

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7199082/how-do-i-set-the-pythonpath-on-cygwin
In the Biopython installation instructions, it says that if Biopython doesn't work I'm supposed to do this:

export PYTHONPATH = $PYTHONPATH':/directory/where/you/put/Biopython'

I tried doing that in Cygwin from the ~ directory using the name of the Biopython directory (or everything of it past the ~ directory), but when I tested it by going into the Python interpreter and typing in

    From Bio.Seq import Seq

It said the module doesn't exist.

How do I make it so that I don't have to be in the Biopython directory to be able to import Seq?

--
Website: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/?tagnames=biopython&sort=newest

Account Login:
https://www.feedmyinbox.com/members/login/?utm_source=fmi&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=feed-email

This email was carefully delivered by FeedMyInbox.com.
PO Box 682532 Franklin, TN 37068