[Biopython-dev] 8/25 biopython Questions - BioStar

Feed My Inbox updates at feedmyinbox.com
Thu Aug 25 07:48:40 UTC 2011

// How to fetch genomics sequnce using coordinates in BIOPython
// August 24, 2011 at 10:56 PM

http://biostar.stackexchange.com/questions/11454/how-to-fetch-genomics-sequnce-using-coordinates-in-biopython
Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie of biopython. My question may be stupid but please help.
I want to use (chromosome number, start position, end position, strand) to fetch the corresponding sequence in mouse genome.
How can this be done with biopython connecting to NCBI database?
Could anyone help me please?

Thanks a lot.

// How to fetch genomics sequence using coordinates in BioPython
// August 24, 2011 at 10:56 PM

http://biostar.stackexchange.com/questions/11454/how-to-fetch-genomics-sequence-using-coordinates-in-biopython

--
Website: http://biostar.stackexchange.com/questions/tagged/biopython

Account Login:
https://www.feedmyinbox.com/members/login/?utm_source=fmi&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=feed-email

This email was carefully delivered by FeedMyInbox.com.
PO Box 682532 Franklin, TN 37068