[Biopython-dev] Commit freeze for release 1.58

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:10:15 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Unless anyone objects I propose to do the Biopython 1.58
release in the next hour. If this runs into any issues, it will
have to wait until I'm back at work in two weeks time, or
someone else (with access to a Windows 32 bit machine
with all the compilers setup) can tackle it instead.

I will be active online next week however - and coding -
but on Japan time: http://2011.biohackathon.org/

I'm assuming the NEWS file is up to date, and will as
usual be basing the release notice on that. If there is
anything missing, please reply by email.

Thank you all,