[Biopython-dev] Translation of the tutorial about Biopython

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 12:48:25 UTC 2011

Hey all,

Prompted by this exchange: how about placing all the biopython docs under a
creative commons license?

Iddo Friedberg
http://iddo-friedberg.net/contact.html

On Apr 29, 2011 8:22 AM, "Brad Chapman" <chapmanb at 50mail.com> wrote:

Luiz;

> My name is Luiz Augusto. I am a brazilian student of Computer Science and
> am interested to tra...
[...]

> So, I want to know how get permission to translate that material.
Yes, please. Portuguese translations of the documentation, cookbooks, or
just code examples would be very useful. No permission needed,
please go for it.

When you have documentation available please let us know so we can
link to it:

http://biopython.org/wiki/Documentation

Thanks much,
Brad