[Biopython-dev] Port Biopython documentation to Sphinx

Kristian Rother krother at rubor.de
Fri Apr 29 07:37:28 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've seen Sphinx being used on several projects (see e.g.
http://pycogent.sourceforge.net/cookbook/index.html) and tried it on one
myself (2009). The system for mixing text+code and testing code examples
is gorgeous!

What I didn't like is that all Sphinx sites seem to look the same
(including font sizes and colours). There probably is a place to apply a
CSS stylesheet, but it was not easy to find. There might be some work at
this point.

Is someone trying to make a proof-of-concept on GIT or are we looking for
a volunteer?

Best regards,
   Kristian