[Biopython-dev] [Biopython - Bug #2820] (Closed) Convert test_PDB.py to unittest

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Thu Apr 28 02:07:51 UTC 2011

Issue #2820 has been updated by Eric Talevich.

Status changed from New to Closed
% Done changed from 0 to 100

Wow, we took care of this a long time ago. Marking it closed.
Bug #2820: Convert test_PDB.py to unittest
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/2820

Author: Eric Talevich

The current test script for Bio.PDB uses the print-and-compare approach. I've written an equivalent test script using unittest, assuming that style is the preferred one.

It was written to go with Bug 2754, but now lives on my pdbtidy branch:
http://github.com/etal/biopython/tree/pdbtidy

This script could also live alongside the original test_PDB.py for awhile, as an additional check on Bio.PDB's error handling.

To change your notification preferences, please click here and login: http://redmine.open-bio.org