[Biopython-dev] Google Summer of Code Proposal

Maximiliano David Bustos md.bustos90 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 02:55:39 UTC 2011

Hello everybody,

My name is Maximiliano David Bustos, I am a Computer Science student from La
Rioja, Argentina. I joined the list some days ago to start collaborating
with BioPython project and to get feedback in Google Summer of Code (GSoC).
The proposal I submitted to GSoC is titled *"Variant representation, parser,
generator, and coordinate
converter"*<https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B1Q10jdy75U_YzE4ZmUzMGEtNjA5Ni00Mjc4LTgwYTQtZTI1MTdkNTJiODc4&hl=en&authkey=CN_Dm8ML>.
This idea was taken from BioPython wiki.
The project mentor is Reece Hart, who had been helping me a lot in the
elaboration of my proposal. Brad Chapman made great contributions too.

Reece recommended me to send my proposal to the mailing list. I would really
appreciate any feedback from you.

Thanks in advance,

Maxi.