[Biopython-dev] DAS implementation (Bernardo Clavijo)

Bernardo Clavijo bjclavijo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 18:28:42 UTC 2011

That would be great (the client access) i'll send you a private mail later.
As for the server, I'll try to create a class that handles all the
back functions (generating the responses from the Bio.Seq module, for
example, maybe it's not the best design). As for the web server, we
could just let it open for anyone to glue it on (it's just a matter of
passing the requests), or use one of the simple http modules already
in python (I didn't know if some module is already used in another
point in biopython).

Greets

bj