[Biopython-dev] New functions in Bio.PDB: renumber_residues(), remove_disordered_atoms()

Eric Talevich eric.talevich at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 19:16:32 UTC 2011

Hi João,

Now that Biopython 1.57 is out, I'd like to try merging some more features
into the trunk. I'm looking at this branch:
https://github.com/JoaoRodrigues/biopython/commits/pdb_enhancements

Can I pull and merge the whole branch, or should I cherry-pick certain
commits? And, have you already squashed the history to your own
satisfaction?

Thanks,
Eric