[Biopython-dev] Changed in C API

Dragoslav Zaric zaricdragoslav at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 10:01:46 UTC 2010

Do not worry Peter,

I am writing from work, that is why I am using windows. At home I have
two lap tops
and both are Linux :) I do not have windows on any partition :)

I use and developo only on Linux outside of main job.

Ok, when I get home I will read

http://wiki.python.org/moin/PortingExtensionModulesToPy3k

and start to work on

Bio/Motif/_pwm.c