[Biopython-dev] git freeze for Biopython 1.56

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 15:19:20 UTC 2010

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 2:08 PM, Peter <biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> No one has raised any outstanding issues to warrant delaying
> the 1.56 release any further, so I plan to do it now. Please don't
> make any commits to the master branch until further notice.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Peter

I think that's the source code bundles and Windows installers
all done and uploaded, plus the PyPI upload done. I'll work on
a release announcement for the news server and mailing list.

In the meantime, if anyone could check the files as a sanity
test (just in case I missed something), please do. Get them
from here: http://biopython.org/DIST/

Thanks,