[Biopython-dev] test_PopGen_SimCoal.py on Windows

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Nov 10 14:14:07 UTC 2010

Hi Tiago

Is/was test_PopGen_SimCoal.py working for you on Windows?
I'm getting "Output directory not created!" under Python 2.6

I've also tried it under Jython 2.5.1 and had to tweak things to
find the executable, thus:
https://github.com/biopython/biopython/commit/95cba71f7286860fa9cd79843c47b075a2f530a6

Now both Jython 2.5.1 and Python 2.6 give the same error,
"Output directory not created!" (progress I suppose).

Peter

P.S. On the bright side, both the FDist2 and DFDist tests are
passing on Windows on Python 2.6 and Jython 2.5.1 now
(after a couple of little tweaks).