[Biopython-dev] Continuous integration server

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 00:15:02 UTC 2010

2010/11/9 Peter <biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk>:
> One concern is if we have (say) 8 builtbot slaves, and a change on
> the trunk accidentally breaks a unit test (on all platforms), does that
> mean we'd get one email or eight?

I was wrong here. It is not possible to send only one email. I misread
the documentation.
But it is quite simple to extend the mail system (by code) to do this.
I least it seems simple: I will have a try at it tomorrow.

For now I am only sending automated emails to myself and Peter. If
anyone wants to be in the loop, please tell me.

As soon as the system is reliable I will send to biopython-dev.