[Biopython-dev] Git "freeze" on master branch during 1.54 release

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Fri May 21 11:44:58 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 8:33 PM, Brad Chapman <chapmanb at 50mail.com> wrote:

> Peter;
>
>> OK, news article from David updated and posted, downloads page updated.
>> The email and API docs update are still to be done, and Brad - could you do
>> the python package index update please?
>
> Done. Congrats and thanks for getting this done so quickly. Have fun
> at your meeting next week,
>
> Brad

Cheers Brad - we've been running the tests and just making small tweaks
recently, so the release went very smoothly (the beta helped in that sense).
Having the release notice already done by David was also a big help, so
thanks David :)

I sent the email announcement out last night, and I've just now updated
the API docs with epydoc. And I bumped the version number to a plus
on the trunk. I think that's it now - all done :)

Everyone with commit rights - consider the trunk re-open for small changes.
Ideally new features should be implemented on a branch before merging.

Regards,