[Biopython-dev] 3/16 BioStar - Biopython Questions

Feed My Inbox updates at feedmyinbox.com
Tue Mar 16 06:16:42 UTC 2010

1. Compare two protein sequences using local BLAST
March 15, 2010 at 7:24 PM

Hi,

I have been given a task to compare the all the protein sequences of a strain of campylobacter with a strain of E.coli. I would like to do this locally using Biopython and the inbuilt Blast tools. However, I'm stuck on how to program this and what tools I should be using. If anybody could point me in the right direction, I would be thankful!

Cheers

http://biostar.stackexchange.com/questions/302/compare-two-protein-sequences-using-local-blast