[Biopython-dev] Planning for Biopython 1.54

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 15:42:21 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 3:34 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Other than finishing up any documentation for new stuff (especially
> the Tutorial), and the Bio.PopGen stuff Tiago hopes to tackle soon,
> are there any important issues we should address before the release?

I think I will be able to commit my code around the 20th. Currently I
need to address the issue of supporting thousands of markers in the
genepop parser as people do complain about that (like a couple of
times a month or so, not more).

--
"Heavier than air flying machines are impossible"
Lord Kelvin, President, Royal Society, c. 1895