[Biopython-dev] GSOC Mid-Term Evaluation

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 21:20:54 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I've been quite silent lately and I feel I should apologize :) I'm leaving
the U.S. back to Europe and it's been quite hectic with packing and
finishing some last minute stuff - namely my Thesis - so GSOC has been put a
bit aside for the past week..

Still, I'll be working on unit tests and documentation for what I've done so
far. It's not a big list of things but they do require a bit of effort to be
well documented and most of all, assure they are working properly.

Hope to be back to work fully on Monday!

Best to all of you and thanks for the evaluation :) I know only the mentors'
word was taken into account for them but if anyone has suggestions,
criticism, feel free to do so.

Again, the code is hosted here:
http://github.com/JoaoRodrigues/biopython/tree/GSOC2010
I added some examples and a short list of what I've done so far here:
http://www.biopython.org/wiki/GSOC2010_Joao#Project_Progress

João [...] Rodrigues
@ http://doeidoei.wordpress.org