[Biopython-dev] Slides for Biopython talk at BOSC 2010

Brad Chapman chapmanb at 50mail.com
Tue Jul 6 01:30:50 UTC 2010

Hey all;
I've got the honor of presenting Biopython at BOSC 2010,
and have put the slides up here:

http://www.slideshare.net/chapmanb/biopython-at-bosc-2010

The talk tries to place the lessons I've learned from the Biopython
community this year within the broader framework of open source
work. It's been great to see the community grow so much, and so
please pay special attention to slide 6; did I miss your name? I
suck: e-mail me so I can correct that.

Happy to get any other thoughts or comments and looking
forward to seeing folks in person who are coming to BOSC. If you
will be in Boston on Thursday evening, think about stopping by
my place for BBQ and beers:

http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/Codefest_2010#BBQ

Drop me an e-mail for my number and better directions.

Thanks,
Brad