[Biopython-dev] 2to3 ramblings

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 09:11:22 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 8:46 AM, Frank Kauff <fkauff at biologie.uni-kl.de> wrote:
> I'd be happy to help with Nexus.py. You have some sort of list with the
> lines that failed?

Thanks for the help. I have restarted the whole process in order make
things easier for everybody else. As soon as I get there (again) I
will send you existing problems. I will start opening tickets with
patches for several components and putting there solutions. I hope it
will be clear to everybody the level of triviality of patches
required.

Nexus (and mainly SFF) were the issues I stumbled in. Lets see on the
second run.

Tiago