[Biopython-dev] Encouraging use of Stack Overflow for questions

Giovanni Marco Dall'Olio dalloliogm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 08:56:09 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Giovanni Marco Dall'Olio <
dalloliogm at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 3:20 PM, Brad Chapman <chapmanb at 50mail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Nick;
>>

> Sorry for the late reply... I also use StackOverflow and I think that it is
> a great resource, and it would very good if we can become more represented
> there.

By the way, it is possible to get feeds for questions on StackOverflow.
For example, this is the feed for the questions tagged 'biopython':
- http://stackoverflow.com/feeds/tag/biopython
We could add this rss to the biopython's friendfeed or twitter page (I
barely know what I am talking about here), or to the blog/wiki/etc.
Maybe there is also a way to notify this mailing list of the questions asked
there.

--
Giovanni Dall'Olio, phd student
Department of Biologia Evolutiva at CEXS-UPF (Barcelona, Spain)

My blog on bioinformatics: http://bioinfoblog.it