[Biopython-dev] Reverse complement SeqRecord and features

Nick Loman n.j.loman at bham.ac.uk
Tue Dec 21 11:17:33 UTC 2010

Hi Peter

I see there is experimental code to allow SeqRecords to be
reverse_complemented, preserving features. That's just what I need for
my project.

But should I be using branch 'seqrecords' or 'seqrecords-rc' ?

And do you think this will make it to master soon? I realise there are
(potentially insurmountable) issues with certain types of annotations
but the basic functionality which can deal with exact locations is all I
need.

Cheers

Nick