[Biopython-dev] Features of the GSOC branch ready to be merged

Rodrigo Faccioli rodrigo_faccioli at uol.com.br
Tue Dec 14 00:55:10 UTC 2010

Hello,

I saw this post about some features that we have already implemented.  One
example is split the pdb into chains. You can see [1] my own example.

Does Joao want to talk to us some details about it? Unfortunately, I had
talked to Eric about our idea to contribute for BioPython project. Although,
I don't have time, in this moment, because I have to finish some issues for
my PhD, I believe that Joao and us can work together in some issues.

[1]
https://github.com/rodrigofaccioli/ContributeToBioPython/blob/master/scripts/split_pdb_chains.py

Thanks in advance,

--