[Biopython-dev] PDB-Tidy Project - Google Summer Project Proposed

Rodrigo Faccioli rodrigo_faccioli at uol.com.br
Wed Apr 7 12:50:21 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm a Ph.D student at University of Sao Paulo (USP), Brazil. I've worked
with BioPython mainly its Bio.PDB module since last year.
I would like to participate at Google Summer Code through PDB-Tidy:
command-line tools for manipulating PDB files project.
In this way, I've talked with Eric Talevich who helped to write my project
proposed (link below).

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4270818/Google_Summer_Code_Proposed.pdf

In that document, I show more details what I've made with my Bio.PDB
extension and how I might to contribute for
PDB-Tidy project. But, in general lines, Prometheus is a web-site which
allows the studies about protein-protein complexes based on electrostatics
properties of proteins.

When access the Prometheus Web-site, please use the information below:
username: gsoc
password: g0sum&10

I'll try to register as student. Before, I appreciate any comments about my
proposed.

Thanks in advance,

--
Rodrigo Antonio Faccioli