[Biopython-dev] pylint, was: Changes to the main repo

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 2 11:09:22 UTC 2010

2010/4/1 Tiago Antão <tiagoantao at gmail.com>:
>> Oh gosh, this one I forgot to implement in the new parser. And it is
>> going to be needed in some of the applications using this code. On
>> 1.56.
>
> Sorry for the commit log on github. I actually put one that was
> sensible, but it ended up with a merge message...

Its fine - there is a comment on the commit before the merge.

It looks like there is one final grumble from pylint:

$ pylint --disable-msg-cat=CRW --include-ids=y -r n Bio.PopGen
No config file found, using default configuration
************* Module Bio.PopGen.GenePop.EasyController
E1120: 43:EasyController.test_hw_pop: No value passed for parameter
'ext' in function call