[Biopython-dev] CVS freeze for Biopython 1.52

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Sep 23 16:34:12 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Peter <biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> I'm ready to make the first commit directly to github (removing the
> new warning from setup.py), assuming everything is fine on your
> end Bartek?

OK - that's done now. Thank you Bartek.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now running Biopython development
with git :)

Remember - CVS remains frozen (and I'll ask the OBF admins to make
it read only to prevent any accidents).

Now, let's make sure all the documentation and the wiki etc is up to date,
and make an official announcement on the news server.

Those of you who already had CVS access, once you think you are happy
with using git (i.e. you'd had a play with your own local repository, and also
idealy tried pushed changes to a personal repository on github), please
ask for collaborators status on github.