[Biopython-dev] CVS freeze for Biopython 1.52

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Sep 23 10:28:35 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 9:18 PM, Peter  wrote:
> Bartek wrote:
>> Let me know when you make the last commit, so that I turn off
>> the scripts pushing CVS changes to github, ...
>
> Will do - I'll give it a day or so just in case we need to do a
> re-release for anything critical.

Hi Bartek,

OK - I think that's it for final commits to CVS (a few notes about
git, and finally adding the warning in setup.py). Not all of these
changes have made it to github yet.

We also need to 1.52 tag ("biopython-152") to get copied over.

Once that is done, could you turn off your CVS to github
script, and let us know by email?

Thanks,