[Biopython-dev] Another Biopython release?

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 22:53:31 UTC 2009

Hi,

> I knew Tiago has a lump of code ready to go, and as we have
> just discussed, as he would prefer to check that in via CVS.

I just tested my stuff on Windows.
It worked at first attempt. Strange...
I actually have a few tests (18 to be precise). They all passed at first.
Murphy's laws took a once-in-a-life vacation.

I still have a minor problem. I will not have time to update the
Tutorial before Tuesday. All is written in
http://biopython.org/wiki/PopGen_dev_Genepop , which it will mostly
become tutorial. But I simply don't have time until Tuesday to
transpose.

Code and tests will be committed today.

Tiago