[Biopython-dev] [Root-l] Anonymous CVS working again :)

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Sep 7 20:00:46 UTC 2009

> Are these being kept in sync?   bioperl's moved completely away from
> cvs to svn with very little pain.  We found sync-ing the two more trouble
> than it was worth.

Perhaps we are talking at cross purposes here Chris.

Right now Biopython and EMBOSS are using CVS, with developers
committing to dev.open-bio.org, which then updates a read only CVS
mirror code.open-bio.org (aka cvs.open-bio.org aka cvs.biopython.org)
to provide anonymous assess.

Likewise, BioPerl etc are using SVN, with developers committing to
dev.open-bio.org, which then updates a read only SVN mirror at
code.open-bio.org (or its other aliases) to provide anonymous assess.