[Biopython-dev] Building Gene Ontology support into Biopython

Kyle Ellrott kellrott at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 19:42:03 UTC 2009

Any notes on the progress?
I had to get some GO information for a project, so I checked out your git
fork.  Looks like a skeleton of the project has been outlined, but no real
code yet.  I added some code to the oboparser to get what I needed, only
basic term parsing, and no network support.

Can't speak to it's performance, but NetworkX has a very simple install
(easy_install on mac, and part of the standard package set on Fedora).

Kyle