[Biopython-dev] Cookbook entry, concatenating nexus files

David Winter winda002 at student.otago.ac.nz
Thu May 14 22:39:34 UTC 2009

Peter wrote:
> On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 12:02 PM, Peter <biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Oh right - I hadn't looked at David's example carefully enough earlier
>> to work out which concatenation he was doing (by row or by column).
>> It does make sense on re-reading.

Well, just about ;)

> I'd rephrase this bit of the intro:

Yep, that's much better. Thanks Peter and Cymon for your feedback on
this, I've updated the intro to include it and a couple of specific
examples of how you'd use the character partitions.

(Have you guys seen  this:
doi.wiley.com/10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02164.x , you could write a paper
from one function in your nexus module!)

cheers,
david