[Biopython-dev] history on github - where are the tags?

Bartek Wilczynski bartek at rezolwenta.eu.org
Tue Mar 24 23:58:30 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Sorry for being quiet all that time, but the conference (+jet lag both
ways) proved to be more engaging than I thought.

For the tags, they were not pushed to github before, because I didn't
know I need to specifically do it qith git push --tags.

Now they are pushed to the repository and you can fetch them to local
copies by git pull -t in any local directory which resulted from
cloning the official branch.

They probably won't get automatically transfered to derived branches,
I guess you need to pull
them from the original (official) branch.

cheers
Bartek

--
Bartek Wilczynski