[Biopython-dev] GSoC Weekly Update: PhyloXML for Biopython

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jun 22 17:30:58 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 6:14 PM, Eric Talevich<eric.talevich at gmail.com> wrote:

> (By the way, do you think GitMigration will be complete before or after GSoC
> ends? If we're still rocking CVS then it's less important to keep a clean
> branch history.)

I'm sure this will be one of the topics we (Biopython) people will be discussing
at BOSC this coming weekend. http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/BOSC_2009

I'm also *hoping* to talk to one of OBF server administrators at the BOSC/ISMB
conference, for a chat about our options (e.g. run git instead of CVS on the
OBF servers). Nothing concrete about such a meeting yet though :(