[Biopython-dev] Biopython BOF at BOSC

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 2 15:41:35 UTC 2009

2009/6/2 Tiago Antão <tiagoantao at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 11:14 PM, Brad Chapman
>> I arrive in Sweden Thursday morning and leave Tuesday morning. Beyond
>> the BOSC talks and BoF sessions Peter mentioned, I am up for some coding
>> any other time people will be around. I suspect the best turnouts
>> will be Saturday and Sunday evenings when people are around and can
>
> Because of a meeting on Thursday (and Friday, which I am skipping) I
> can only arrive on Friday around 6pm. I am staying at the Rica Talk
> which seems to be on the same place as the conference. If any of you
> are around at that evening and want talk/code/have dinner/drink send
> me an email.
> I leave on Tuesday. Though I am not on ICMB, I am available to
> code/discuss/drink/whatever on Monday.

So in summary so far:

Friday: Brad (and Bartek?)
Saturday: Brad, Peter, Tiago and Bartek
Sunday: Brad, Peter, Tiago and Bartek
Monday: Brad, Peter, Tiago (and Bartek?)
Tuesday: Peter (and Bartek?)

So BoF sessions on both Saturday and Sunday would be fine :)

Also, it looks like we can try and schedule some kind of
coding/discussion/dinner session on the Monday as well. There are
still some gaps on the ISMB schedule so I'm not quite sure when I
might be free during Monday - but the evening should be fine.