[Biopython-dev] Phylip interface questions

Marshall Hampton mhampton at d.umn.edu
Mon Jul 27 18:42:21 UTC 2009

Thanks Peter, I was unaware of the EMBOSS versions of PHYLIP.  I don't
think using pexpect to wrap the originals is really that hard - I have
some working fine already - but now I see its almost pointless.  I don't
like the EMBOSS dependence, but it sounds like you are already working on
getting rid of that.

Cheers,
Marshall