[Biopython-dev] library to create gel image

Jose Blanca jblanca at btc.upv.es
Fri Feb 27 09:05:28 UTC 2009

> The example was a bit small - so I had guessed a bit, and it sounds
> like my guess was wrong.  Do you have a larger example picture?
I want something like the Genographer software does:
http://hordeum.oscs.montana.edu/genographer/help/tutorial/tutorial.html
But I don't need an interactive GUI application, just the gel rendering.

You can take a look at the code at:
http://bioinf.comav.upv.es/svn/gelify/gelifyfsa/src/
Take into account that is just a work in progress.
Suggestions are welcomed.
Regards,

--
Jose M. Blanca Postigo
Instituto Universitario de Conservacion y