[Biopython-dev] test_Ace, test_Nexus, test_Phd

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Feb 10 10:35:59 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 10:28 AM, Michiel de Hoon <mjldehoon at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I've converted these three tests to pure unittest-style tests.
>
> --Michiel

Wow - generating all those assert lines must have taken some time (or
a clever script)!

The test_Nexus tearDown used to make sure the temp output files were
removed.  This is important on Windows which does not do this
automatically.  I see you now allocate "random" filenames using
tempfile.NamedTemporaryFile(...) so presumably we would need to record
these so that the tearDown method knows what temp files to remove.