[Biopython-dev] Code freeze for Biopython 1.53

Brad Chapman chapmanb at 50mail.com
Wed Dec 16 12:42:35 UTC 2009

Hi Peter;

> >> I plan to do the Biopython 1.53 release this afternoon (in a few hours time).

Sorry I am too slow with your mails. Thanks for the hard work
getting this together. Great stuff.

> > Brad - could you run a sanity test before uploading to pypi?

Looks good to me, and uploaded to pypi.

> Draft text below - any comments?

As a thought for next time, what do you think about adding the
names of people who have worked on the items mentioned in the
release? This would give a bit more public recognition for the
contributions, especially to people who only look at the release
notes and not mailing list traffic.

Thanks again,
Brad