[Biopython-dev] Plans for Biopython 1.53

Kyle Ellrott kellrott at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 22:00:11 UTC 2009

Speaking of stuff that may not be ready for 1.53, but should start speeding
up for 1.54, I've translated a bunch of HMMER3 / PfamScan code in the
Bio.HMMER and Bio.Pfam modules in my github branch (right now it's sitting
in the jython branch, but I can spin it into a separate branch).
Right now it's missing the code to parse HMMER2, there needs to be more
extensive unit testing, and the API needs to be nailed down with some
documentation.
Is there anybody else that needs HMMER and Pfam support?

Kyle